Bull Street Quaker Meeting will be opening for Heritage Open Days on Saturday 10th and Sunday 11th September 2016 from 1.00pm to 5.00pm on both days.
Today the building includes the meeting house and Priory Rooms Conference Centre but there has been a Quaker meeting house on this city centre site since 1702. The current meeting house was completed in 1933. Information will be available on the meeting house today together with artifacts and information on the history of Quakerism.
The meeting house is accessible by wheel chair and has an accessible toilet on site.