Here at The Priory Rooms we believe we have an exceptional venue for anyone wanting to hold a meeting, conference, course or event in central Birmingham. We are naturally a little bias, but we judge how well we are doing from our customers’ feedback – and we find we have many happy customers, as you’ll see from comments below. We also see that once a new customer has discovered The Priory Rooms they want to return time and time again.
We would like to share with you what we have identified to be The Priory Rooms top ten features we believe draw people to our venue.
Our top ten features:
- Excellent location – Located in the heart of Birmingham, we’re easy to get to by all means of transport; – road, rail, tram, bus, taxi and on foot.
- A hidden gem in the city – Once new customers discover our place, hidden amidst the office blocks of Colmore Business District, they typically want to return again and again.
- Flexible meeting space – Our nine meeting rooms can accommodate 2 to 200 people in a variety of layouts and we can offer full day, half day and evening hire.
- Contemporary facilities – Our modern extension provides a contemporary suite of rooms as well as a light and airy atrium. We can provide a range of conferencing equipment and technical support is on hand too.
- Historic architecture – The main building was constructed in 1933 as a Quaker meeting house and it’s been sympathetically modernised to retain its historical charm.
- Fresh & versatile catering – Our menu offers a wide variety of hot and cold options, allowing you to choose a selection of fresh food to fuel focus and productivity.
- Supporter of charities and community – We donate a significant amount of our annual profits to Central England Quakers to help support various community projects. We also regularly hold our own fundraising events to support local and national charities.
- Environmental & ethical values – We are committed to operating our venue in a sustainable, ethical and environmentally friendly way wherever possible. We have various initiatives in place to achieve this including recycling schemes, waste reduction measures and serving Fairtrade refreshments.
- A courtyard garden – We have a small, but special landscaped courtyard garden, offering a little fresh air and peace amongst the bustling city.
- A dedicated team – And finally, our most essential asset is our team of staff who aim to ensure that each and every customer has an exceptional visit to The Priory Rooms.
We receive plenty of wonderful feedback from our customers and would like to share with you some examples from the first couple of months of 2017:
“Thank you so much! I’ve been really impressed with everything about your facilities…”
“The delegates and our team were really impressed and we will certainly come to you again in the future.”
“Always a very positive experience when we use the facilities at the Priory Rooms – staff fantastic and the venue perfect for our internal colleagues and customers to meet.”
“A beautiful venue for a work event. We were well looked after, the rooms were wonderful and the general manager was very nice in showing us around and telling us more about the history of the Priory Meeting Rooms…”
“Today’s been fantastic, the room’s been great, the facilities have been great, the foods been amazing… and it’s a great location as well.”
“Everything has been great about the venue today… great welcome, great set up, equipment perfect, catering brilliant, the whole lot… everything we’ve needed they’ve given to us, highly recommend this venue…”
If you are interested in making a booking at The Priory Rooms, please get in touch by calling 0121 236 2317 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you soon.